Six Sigma DFSS Supliment Program:
Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Supplement is a 5-Days-Programme to Six Sigma Project Leaders. Existing Six Sigma Project Leaders (Black-belts or Green-Belts) will be augmented with necessary skills for identifying and leading Six Sigma projects of DFSS category..
The program will provide participants with in-depth understanding of Six Sigma and develop leadership skills to independently lead DFSS initiative in their organization.
Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Supplement is a 5-Days-Programme to Six Sigma Project Leaders. Existing Six Sigma Project Leaders (Black-belts or Green-Belts) will be augmented with necessary skills for identifying and leading Six Sigma projects of DFSS category.
Six Sigma can be applied effectively in any kind of product or service based industry, such as Automotive, Banking, Insurance, Hospitality, Education, Logistics, BPO, Software, Marketing/advertising, Media and several other business sectors stand to benefit as well. In addition, support services like, Maintenance, QC, HR, Admin., Environment, Safety, Finance/Accounting, Sales/Marketing & Purchase can apply the methods to obtain wonderful results.
Participants having passed the evaluation exam on the last day will be awarded Certificate on DFSS Supplement to Green-belt or Black-belt. In case any candidate fails, he/ she will be awarded the certificate of participation.
Certificate will be issued by Indian Statistical Institute.
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma, DMAIC and DFSS. Motivation for DFSS
- DMADV Approach (with a case)
- Scenario creation, Project Charter
- Risk Analysis and Risk Reduction Planning
- Multi Generation Annual Plan – MGAP
- Feasibility Study – Market, Technology, Financial
- New Seven Tools
- Voice of Customer/Stakeholder, Kano Model
- Conjoint Analysis
- Contextual Enquiry
- Quality Function Deployment
- Design Score Board
- PR - Map
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Design Failure Mode Effect Analysis - DFMEA
- Axiomatic Design
- Tolerance Design – using statistical principals of variation
- TRIZ for Excellence in Design and Innovation
- Pugh Method or Decision by Matrix Method
- Design for Excellence/ Design for X – DFX
- High Level and Detailed – Design
- Control Plan of Supplier, Product, Production, Field Quality
- Verification of Effectiveness of Design Outfit
For our current open house programs kindly check our training calendar Click here.